SOLVED

Re: How to filter an email campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to filter an email campaign?

I need to be able to see the date that a lead status changed (from anything to "Registered") prior to a specific date range. Is there a specific way to do that?

For example, I am now looking at an email campaign that 3 weeks ago had 50 registered members, but today when I checked has 95. Is there a way to filter the dates or even see the dates that each lead status changed to register?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Unfortunately there is no way to easily query the date the status changed. But going forward what you can do is create a new custom date field that changes to the system date (via token) whenever a status changes.

Ex.smart list: data value changes or program status changes

Flow: change data value: registered date:{system.date}

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Unfortunately there is no way to easily query the date the status changed. But going forward what you can do is create a new custom date field that changes to the system date (via token) whenever a status changes.

Ex.smart list: data value changes or program status changes

Flow: change data value: registered date:{system.date}

Anna_Blanchet1
Level 4

Hi Bryce,

Do you have a smart campaign that changed the lead's status to "registered"? If so, check out the results tab within the smart campaign. You can sort the data by the Date/Time field and/or export the information into excel for further review. 

registered results.PNG

Alternatively, you can create a smart list with the filter "Program Status was Changed" and Add Constraint: New Status = Registered, then filter by Date of Activity.

Program status was changed.PNG

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Thats a good answer Anna! Thanks

Anna_Blanchet1
Level 4

Thanks Gerard! Bryce Kuck​ - did my suggestions work for you? If so, please mark as the correct answer to help Marketo users who might have the same question in the future.