Re: How to export list of Nurture programs with Program Status: On

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to export list of Nurture programs with Program Status: On

Is there a way to export a list of Nurture program names from Marketo with a current status of Program Status: On

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Lana,

You can use a Program Performance Report to select all engagement programs, however the report's "Setup" does not include a filter for programs with the Program Status: On.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Devraj and thank you for your reply.

The Program Performance Report does provides half the data I am looking for, but you are right - it does not provide Program Status: On

I've also pulled an RCE report (Program Membership Analysis Report) that includes the Nurture channel programs only - unfortunately, Pogram Status: On is not an available criteria in RCE either.

It looks like this will have to be a manual review of each program.

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Hey Lana,

You can export a list of your active campaigns from the Campaign Inspector.  This will show you all of your active campaigns.

If you do not have Campaign Inspector enabled, you can do so by going to Admin>Treasure Chest>Campaign Inspector>Edit>Enable.

Hope this helped.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the advice regarding campaigns and Campaign Inspector.

I am looking for Nurture Programs with Program Status: On. Program Status: On is found in the Set-Up section of these programs.

Program assigned this status are unfortunately no located in the Campaign Inspector

Response from MSE = Within the UI there is not a way to pull that data. While you can filter this down on the tree you are unable to export this information.

Maybe it can be implemented in the future.

Best regards, Lana