SOLVED

Re: How to create landing page to download PDF

Go to solution
amiller35
Level 2

How to create landing page to download PDF

Hello, I am completely new to Marketo and am having trouble trying to create a landing page. The goal of the landing page is to host a PDF file for people to download. We don't need it to be gated or anything, don't need people to give us their email in order for them to have access to the PDF file for download. I simply want to create a landing page with a download button for people to access the PDF. I come from a Klaviyo/Mailchimp background so the process of doing it with Marketo is kind of foreign to me. 

Thanks for your help. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

First step would be to upload your pdf into Marketo (in the Design Studio section under Images & Files, ensure a good folder structure so you can find your stuff back). When uploaded, the pdf actually gets its own url which you can use behind the button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

First step would be to upload your pdf into Marketo (in the Design Studio section under Images & Files, ensure a good folder structure so you can find your stuff back). When uploaded, the pdf actually gets its own url which you can use behind the button.

amiller35
Level 2

Sorry for getting back so late on this, but thank you for this tip!