SOLVED

Re: How long: new Smart List to be visible to Member of Smart List

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long: new Smart List to be visible to Member of Smart List

I created a new smart list, the lead count is low, but it's still not visible in the Member of Smart List filter after 15 minutes. How long does it usually take for a Smart List to be visible to that filter?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Should be instantaneous. Try closing the tab and then reopen the campaign in a new tab. Occasionally I've had issues with that. Usually clicking on Flow and then back to Smart list works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Should be instantaneous. Try closing the tab and then reopen the campaign in a new tab. Occasionally I've had issues with that. Usually clicking on Flow and then back to Smart list works.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I agree with Josh, should be instant. I'd close, open and try again. If not I'd log a support case. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple hours later, it worked..... kind of.  The smart list is visible now.  However, the parent smart list is not coming up with any leads.  So I'm guessing it's another MKTO system issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having this problem quite a bit...the only way I can get it to recognize is to re-login to Marketo. It's annoying. (it used to be instantaneous)