Re: How long does it take for Sales Insight to populate in a contact record in salesforce once you add an email address?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take for Sales Insight to populate in a contact record in salesforce once you add an email address?

Hi - does anyone know how long it takes for the ability to send a marketo email to show up in a lead or contact record inside salesforce.com once an email address is added to that contact/lead?

Thanks!
Beth
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take for Sales Insight to populate in a contact record in salesforce once you add an email address?

This based on the sync cadence between Marketo and Salesforce. Out-of-box that cadence is 5 minutes and I have benchmarked this to be about 60-90 seconds till sales emails can be sent. I would love to know how long it is taking in your case if the sync cadence is set to 5 minutes as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It is taking over 24 hours for us at the moment but I need to figure out what we have for a sync.