SOLVED

Re: How long does it take for an urgency score to go down?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take for an urgency score to go down?

We are having some issues with our MSI creating a false sense of urgency.

Previously we were deleting records with no email address as a trigger campaign that was giving a false sense of urgency, we've allowed these records to sync back into marketo and prevented them from passing through any socring campaigns but I still see 3 flames in MSI.

How long does it take for these flames to simmer out?

Is there anything I can do to extingish them?

HELP I'M ON FIRE AND I CAN'T PUT IT OUT!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Jeffrey,

Urgency is the measure of recent changes in the Lead's Score. More activity over a shorter period creates more flames.

These scores are held in Urgency (0-1) and Relative Urgency (0-3).

So in theory, you could set a flow to adjust all of these leads to 0 and that should take care of the fire. I'd test that on ONE lead first though.

Somewhere, buried deep in this site, is a calculation of how the urgency works. I can't find it in my guide so that's the best of my knowledge.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Jeffrey,

Urgency is the measure of recent changes in the Lead's Score. More activity over a shorter period creates more flames.

These scores are held in Urgency (0-1) and Relative Urgency (0-3).

So in theory, you could set a flow to adjust all of these leads to 0 and that should take care of the fire. I'd test that on ONE lead first though.

Somewhere, buried deep in this site, is a calculation of how the urgency works. I can't find it in my guide so that's the best of my knowledge.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, I set the lead score to 0 and still had the flames but I noticed that the custom field we have for behavior was empty, as soon as I set that to 0 the flames went out!