How long before deleted MKTO leads stopt showing in Smart Campaign qualified leads?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long before deleted MKTO leads stopt showing in Smart Campaign qualified leads?

Anyone know why leads that show an activity history of being deleted in MKTO would still be showing in the qualified leads view?  Is it a server resolve thing?

Thanks much,
Lynn
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How long before deleted MKTO leads stopt showing in Smart Campaign qualified leads?

When were they deleted?
Did they get deleted in the CRM too? If they weren't, they can return from the CRM.

Can you actually see them in the lead database when you click on lead or do a separate search?

Is this someone who was a Qualified Campaign Member - as in, they actually went through the system, or is this in the Qualified Leads list before you run?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long before deleted MKTO leads stopt showing in Smart Campaign qualified leads?

Hi Josh!

I'm always happy to see a response from you :)
  • At least one of the leads was a qualified campaign member. Most likely, they all were.

FYI: These deleted leads are within a smart list of our MKTO DB "Core Segments" -
  • Email bounced >=2/5/14
  • --Within the "Leads" tab of this view, I selected all leads w/ invalid emails.   (These people came from a very old list of former customer accounts that I want to exclude them from an upcoming program.)
  • Ran the Delete Lead action
    • History shows the leads being deleted in both SFDC and MKTO
  • Leads are still showing up within the Smart List??
  • Drilling into one of the leads from the "Leads" tab within this Smartlist, that I see that the lead was deleted in SFDC a year ago.
    • Additionally, a search of the person's email address does not show any SFDC results
Thanks, in advance for your help.
Lynn

Anonymous
Not applicable

The leads were deleted in Marketo about 30 mins. ago.