Re: How do you remove someone from an Engagement Program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you remove someone from an Engagement Program?

The new engagement program has a "add to engagement program" flow step but doesn't have a remove. How do I manually remove someone from an engagement program?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To remove them completely, use the Change Program Status flow and set them to Not In Program.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've done this but it seems that the leads still remain members of the program. So when I run campaigns to pause leads from a program, I ask "If member of program = true, then set cadence to Paused". What happens is a lot of leads then get a changed program status, from "not in program" to "added", and then they are set to paused.

I know pausing is the right thing to do if you want to keep the statistics, but if a lead ended up in the wrong program and you really want to delete them from it, how is that done?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question of Caroline......I added a bunch of leads by mistake and it's messing up my stats, I just want to remove them from the Engagement Program. It should be trivial but apparently it's not.....
Anonymous
Not applicable

You use the CHange Program STatus flow and set them to Not in Program.  Or you can do this directly from the members grid.
Anonymous
Not applicable

When a lead is removed via the "not in program" status, do we lose the information on how they engaged with their previous program? I'm having the same issue as Caroline. I want to pause leads from their previous program if they were in one, but not add and then pause them in new programs. I've been tryng to figure this out for months!