SOLVED

Re: How do you publish a change to a triggered email?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you publish a change to a triggered email?

Hi! An email is triggered to our team when a lead comes in. I changed the copy of the email and it's saved, but when I test it, the old copy is still displaying. How do I publish this change? Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Oh good, glad I asked! In Marketing Activities, right click on the email and click "Approve Draft"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Emily,

When you say "test" it, are you referring to the preview function or send sample function? By default, both will display the default version of the email without dynamic content. So if you made changes to dynamic content, you will only see the preview of the default version at first.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Devraj! Thank you for your help. After I've made changes to an email, I'll send myself a sample and the changes are reflected. However, when I actually fill out a lead gen form in production to trigger the email, the changes are NOT reflected. How do I publish the changes to production? Thank you!

Rachel_Noble

Hi Emily, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but have you approved the draft of the new email?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Rachel's check, as well as making sure the same email is being referenced in the "send alert" flow step as the one you modified.

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Rachel! NO I have NOT! That's what I'm asking how to do but obvi. not articulating it well LOL! How do I publish the changes?! Thank you!

Rachel_Noble

Oh good, glad I asked! In Marketing Activities, right click on the email and click "Approve Draft"

Anonymous
Not applicable

RACHEL, YOU ARE SO KEWL! It worked, thank you!