SOLVED

Re: How do you access a Marketo Email from SFDC that has been published to MSI?

Go to solution
Denise_Greeenbe
Level 1

How do you access a Marketo Email from SFDC that has been published to MSI?

I have a client who wants to make some Marketo emails available for reps to send from SFDC. I went into the settings for one email and published it to Sales Insight. But I can't figure out how to get to it from SFDC. I go to the MSI section in a Lead record and select "Send Marketo Email" but all that comes up is a blank template. I can't see the email I published to MSI. I can't find any documentation on this in the Product Docs either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Denise_Greeenbe
Level 1

Hi Chris - Yes, I was doing all of that. This is embarrassing - the problem was that I had forgotten to re-approve the email after changing the settings! Doh!

Thanks for replying!

Denise

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hey Denise,

Sounds like you got about 95% of the way there!  When you're on that compose screen with the blank template, there's a dropdown at the top where the Marketo folder tree will appear that shows users where any currently published to MSI Email Templates are located:

2020-02-25_14-44-46.png2020-02-25_14-45-09.png

If you want to confirm your MSI email is published to sales insight, check the summary panel for that email asset in Marketo!

2020-02-25_14-46-33.png

Denise_Greeenbe
Level 1

Hi Chris - Yes, I was doing all of that. This is embarrassing - the problem was that I had forgotten to re-approve the email after changing the settings! Doh!

Thanks for replying!

Denise