Re: How do I view a registration to a person who was not part of the original event smart list?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I view a registration to a person who was not part of the original event smart list?

Hello,

I sent a registration link to a customer and the customer registered for the event. I receive the registration confirmation email . Because the customer was not on the smart list when the invite went out, he is not showing up as registered.

How do I find his registration?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I view a registration to a person who was not part of the original event smart list?

Hi Kara

If they registered for the event via a form you could create a smart list with a "Filled in Form, Form = [name of form]" filter. This will pick up everyone who registered.

You should also consider using program statuses to track registrations for your events - you would create a Trigger Smart Campaign with the trigger of 'Fills in Form', and flows steps to "Change Program Status to Registered". This way you will have an accurate record for everyone who has registered. For this to work you'll need to use the Event Program Type.

Hope that helps

Bronwen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!