Re: How do I keep adding leads to an engagement program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I keep adding leads to an engagement program?

Still working on my first engagement program.  I have created a list for "Added to Nuture." We want to add people to that list every week, though, and then have them start Stream 1.

What I am thinking of doing is importing a new CSV file into the Added to Nurture list every week. Will that work?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That will work but maybe you can avoid the import.

Is there any logic behind the selection of the leads who would be in your csv file?
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is, but it will change.  So, we are creating a list of leads in California to start.   I made a smartlist of that, but couldn't find a way to import a smartlist into the engagement program.

It will be a different state the following week, and different the next (and won't always be just by state).  

Is there an easier way to do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are the leads already in your database or are you adding new leads each week?

If the former then rather than create a smart list you could create standalone smart campaigns.
Add your logic to the smart list criteria then in the flow there is an action for add to engagement program

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Once you have your smart list of leads, you can add that list to an Entry smart Campaign that says:

Smart List IN "X"
Add to Engagement Program IS "Y" in Stream 1

Remember, Entry and Exit campaigns are different from the Streams' Transition Rules.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be easier.

So, the campaign says how to enter the engagement program, and the transition rules say how to go from one stream to another?

Can I make one smart campaign and just keep adding to the list of Smart Lists that kick it off?
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more question:  I can't see where I can add a Smartlist as a trigger.  I only see it as a filter. 

So, would I just run through the program as a batch, each time I create a new smartlist?