Re: How do I create tokens for a webinar program that pull in the specific GoToWebinar attendee conference call number and access code as well as event title and date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I create tokens for a webinar program that pull in the specific GoToWebinar attendee conference call number and access code as well as event title and date?

How do I create tokens for a webinar program that pull in the specific GoToWebinar  attendee conference call number and  access code  as well as event title and date? I see there is a token that can be created for Add to Calendar and webinar URL however I haven't found specific steps on creating local tokens to populate the attendee conference call number, access code, event title and date in the Marketo confirmation email.

Also, what about webinar ID? Can someone advise? Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I create tokens for a webinar program that pull in the specific GoToWebinar attendee conference call number and access code as well as event title and date?

Carlos,
You need to add all of this in My Tokens manually. Just create
  • Conference Call Number
  • Webinar ID Number
  • Registration URL
  • etc...
but the URL for the webinar is a system generated token, so use this in the confirmation email:
{{member.webinar url}}

The Calendar Token can only nest other tokens in the text box.

Also see the GTW Integration Instructions for other ideas.

Additional
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh. Under My Tokens, what do I select? Number or text? What are the exact steps to create the token?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Carlos,

See this article
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LJv6CAG

You will pull in mostly Text tokens and add values to those.