SOLVED

Re: How do I create a report on lead sources over the past month?

Go to solution
cpotter
Level 1

How do I create a report on lead sources over the past month?

Trying to run a report to find how many leads we got last month and what their lead source was. Not sure how to pull this data. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chandan1
Level 2

Hi Cpotter,

In order to get the report based on Lead source, you need to create the people performance report and then group by it with Person Source field. Also, you can define the Created date range in the report setup section. Below are the screen shot for your reference.

1st Step:- Create a people performance report.

Chandan1_0-1613514636984.png

2nd step: - Go to Setup of the report and set created date as well as the grouped by field as Person source like below.

Chandan1_1-1613514720484.png

3rd step:- Click on the report tab and you will see the report grouped by Lead source/person source.

Also, you can add the custom column by adding the different smart list in the setup section.

Please let me know if this if helpful.

Thanks,

Chandan

Chandan Singh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chandan1
Level 2

Hi Cpotter,

In order to get the report based on Lead source, you need to create the people performance report and then group by it with Person Source field. Also, you can define the Created date range in the report setup section. Below are the screen shot for your reference.

1st Step:- Create a people performance report.

Chandan1_0-1613514636984.png

2nd step: - Go to Setup of the report and set created date as well as the grouped by field as Person source like below.

Chandan1_1-1613514720484.png

3rd step:- Click on the report tab and you will see the report grouped by Lead source/person source.

Also, you can add the custom column by adding the different smart list in the setup section.

Please let me know if this if helpful.

Thanks,

Chandan

Chandan Singh