How do I confirm that newly qualified leads are flowing into an engagement program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I confirm that newly qualified leads are flowing into an engagement program?

Casts are being sent as scheduled, and new leads are qualifying in the designated smart lists, but how can I confirm these newly qualified leads have been added into the stream of an engagement program? 
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: How do I confirm that newly qualified leads are flowing into an engagement program?

Hey Leslie,

You can view the current Membership of an engagement program by going to Program>Members.  This will show each lead current in a stream in your engagement program.  You should also be able to see the additions being made in the Results tab of your smart campaigns.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I confirm that newly qualified leads are flowing into an engagement program?

Hi Leslie, create a smartlist in Lead Database. Add a filter for "Is not member of any Engagement program". Also add a filter for "Is member of smart campaign that qualifies". The smartlist should now display if there are any qualified leads that are not in an engagement program.