SOLVED

Re: How do I change a list's MQL score? For some reason, we uploaded a list and it scored everyone a 50. I need to change this back. Should we delete the list and start again?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I change a list's MQL score? For some reason, we uploaded a list and it scored everyone a 50. I need to change this back. Should we delete the list and start again?

We uploaded a lead list and suddenly it scored every contact in the list at a 50.  I don't know why this happened, as it never has done it before.  Two questions.  Should we just delete the list and start again, or is there a way to "re-score" the contacts back to either a zero or whatever their demographic score would be?

Thanks!

Penn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I change a list's MQL score? For some reason, we uploaded a list and it scored everyone a 50. I need to change this back. Should we delete the list and start again?

• Did you add this list to a program status? There's probably a score trigger listening for that. Or possibly an Added to List score.
  • Check your scoring programs and check the Activity Log of a lead.
  • The List itself will not do anything. You can delete the static list, however, the leads are still there.
  • It is almost never necessary to delete a lead.
  • Pull the list member tab and then Select All>Use Change Score: Behavior Score and either use -50 or set the score to what you want (=0).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

• Did you add this list to a program status? There's probably a score trigger listening for that. Or possibly an Added to List score.
  • Check your scoring programs and check the Activity Log of a lead.
  • The List itself will not do anything. You can delete the static list, however, the leads are still there.
  • It is almost never necessary to delete a lead.
  • Pull the list member tab and then Select All>Use Change Score: Behavior Score and either use -50 or set the score to what you want (=0).