Re: How can I push attendees from an on demand Go To Webinar event to Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I push attendees from an on demand Go To Webinar event to Marketo?

We are running a live Go to Webinar event that we are also recording and making available on demand for people to view later.

We have configured the Marketo integration to capture contact information for people who register and attend the live event, however we don't see a way to send the names of people who view the Webinar on demand at a later date.

Does anyone have experience with this?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it would depend on how you share the webinar recording. We use the GotoWebinar integration, as well, and send everyone an email post-event with a private YouTube link to the recording of the webinar. We then create a SmartList to show us everyone that clicked on the YouTube link in that particular email. From there we can follow-up accordingly with those who clicked and showed interest.

GotoWebinar also has a webinar recording host that will allow you to share through their interface, but I don't know as much about that.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

As long as you are hosting the page or using the email link, you can trigger the Status of Attended On Demand.

GTW will not push back On Demand from their system, AFAIK.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anthony Cross If you use a tool like Vidyard, you can also use the video watching activity as your on-demand trigger AND score them based on how long they watched it for to boot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Justin. I am looking into Vidyard.