How can I pass leads twice in a program

David_Tobon
Level 1

How can I pass leads twice in a program

!

Hello I  am david

I really appreciate if someone can help me with this issue, I have a an event program I add a trigger named "added to list" and a a few of flows steps named "change data value" unfortunatly I had to modify some flows steps after after activating the campaign, the problem is that  I had to pass all the leads  across the new flow steps, what i can I do? if the leads just can pass one time?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can I pass leads twice in a program

set to Every Time

then run a batch on those leads you want to call the trigger again. Or just clone the trigger and run as a batch for just those leads to fix.

David_Tobon
Level 1

Hello Josh, Thanks for your help, I have to pass all the leads for two new flows;  not just a few leads

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Just to make sure I understand your question. You have an event program and you had a triggered campaign that triggered when a lead was added to a list? Then some flow steps to change data values to everyone added to the list? And then after you had it built, you had to go back and change some of the flow steps? So you need to figure out how to fix those leads already on the list that went through your original campaign that are missing the additional data value changes from when you updated the smart campaign? Is that right?

If that is what you are looking to do, then all you would need to do is make sure your triggered campaign is accurate and updated with all the data value changes you want to happen. Then new leads added to the list will get pushed through those flow steps and be good to go.

As for those leads that were already run through the campaign when you had missing data value changes, you can make a data clean up smart campaign and target all leads added to list prior to the date you made the changes and run those leads through another set of data value change flow steps.

I hope that made sense and I understood what you were trying to accomplish. If not I am happy to post again if you can provide further explanation on what you are trying to accomplish.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, you can do any number of records.