SOLVED

how can 2 marketo forms be tied up together in a succession if they are not on marketo landing pages

Go to solution
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

how can 2 marketo forms be tied up together in a succession if they are not on marketo landing pages

We are doing a kind of marketing survey on our website, using embeded Marketo forms
the survey is spread across 2 forms which should follow one another in a succession
The problem is that when i fill in the first form and proceed to the second one, marketo doesn't "realize" i'm the same person and does not combine the infomration, i've filled in in form1 and form2 together in my lead entry

is there a way to solve this w/o migrating to marketo landing pages (that would be rather complicated at this stage)
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how can 2 marketo forms be tied up together in a succession if they are not on marketo landing pages

I think John is on to a good answer, but maybe progressive profiling could also work with this, that way it should capture the new information.

Do you have cookies enabled on your browser? This could also prevent it from 'saving' your information if they're not enabled. Also if an older IE browser is being used, this could also cause a functionality issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John_Wolf1
Level 3

Re: how can 2 marketo forms be tied up together in a succession if they are not on marketo landing pages

I believe if you put the forms on marketo landing pages and then used iframes to display the forms on your current pages, that would work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think John is on to a good answer, but maybe progressive profiling could also work with this, that way it should capture the new information.

Do you have cookies enabled on your browser? This could also prevent it from 'saving' your information if they're not enabled. Also if an older IE browser is being used, this could also cause a functionality issue.
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Thank you, John!
that does seem to work