Re: Hootsuite Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update from Hootsuite today: 

Regarding the integration with Marketo, this is currently on the road map but we have not date as to when this will be available. We had a beta. It's been put on hold, as the initial iteration was not up to the standards that people wanted. 
We will be re-opening it at a later date, but want to do so with the right resources. 
With the recent emphasis on security, we've prioritised items such as 2-step verification, as our current clients have asked for it in an urgent manner. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does anyone have any updates on this? Is this currently still on hold?

Thanks,
Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news on this? I have a demo with Hootsuite tomorrow regarding the integration but cant seem to find much info on Marketo...can you shed any light?

Thanks
Alison
Noah_Wong1
Level 2

I'm also interested in this integration. Alison Hunter​ did you have much success with this?

Thanks,

Noah

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its just a way to create a lead in Marketo, but you have to pick the response in Hootsuite and click create lead in Marketo, then add any other fields to the popup box manually.  It's not very useful in my opinion.  It would be better to just Export and import

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Agreeing with Jamie on this.

Such an integration could provide much more value, such as aggregating social info on the lead and post them to Marketo, including past relevant social network activity that could be posted in a Marketo custom object.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its available now but is really just a manual process that creates or updates leads in Marketo