Re: Historical email activities synch from Marketo to Dynamics

Radha
Level 2

Historical email activities synch from Marketo to Dynamics

I am installing Marketo Sales Insight to synch email activities from Marketo to Dynamics 365. So will the past email activities that has already been sent through Marketo would be viewed in MS Dynamics 365 after I install MSI?

4 REPLIES 4
derelict_wombat
Level 5

Hi @Radha I believe that MSI will only store/share the last 90 days of activity.  Are you looking to keep data longer than that? 

Radha
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, Yes we were planning for last 12 months emaail activivities?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

N.B. The 90 days aspect mentioned by @jace_brendle and @derelict_wombat isn’t specific to the MSI view of Marketo. Marketo itself only keeps 90 days of high-volume activities.

jace_brendle
Level 3

It's actually fairly limited. Once installed, you'll be able to see the historical data, but only the last 90 days, so you won't get the last 12 months. Additionally, you won't get everything, because - from everything I've seen in my instance - you only get the most recent 9 activities (assuming the occurred within the last 90 days).

So you can see the last 9 score changes, the last 9 emails, the last 9 interesting moments, and last 9 site visits. Why it's 9, I have no idea, but I haven't been able to find any documentation about this, nor any settings in Dynamics that would allow me to adjust this and show more information.