SOLVED

Re: Hi, It can be a very simple question but I am not sure why the Smart List is not working properly.

Go to solution
Vidhi_Kare
Level 3

Hi, It can be a very simple question but I am not sure why the Smart List is not working properly.

Hi

I have added a few filters in Smart list to find any member leads or members who do not have the correct preferences URL.  This should return zero results. But, it is giving me results.

pastedImage_2.png

I just wanted to know if something is wrong with the smart list filters. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Re: Hi, It can be a very simple question but I am not sure why the Smart List is not working properly.

Hi Vidhi Kare ,

Glad to know your issue was fixed. Please let us know in case of any other questions.

Also, incase you consider your query resolved, request you to please mark whichever response that answered your question as "Correct" so that this thread reflects as answered in the community & would aid in future searches!

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Vidhi Kare ,

In your smart list, are you defining your incorrect URL as -  https:// 

Also I see that you have used "IS NOT" in the below filter.When you use "Is or Is not", Its best to specify the URL.  In this case can you try either specifying the incorrect URL or use "Not Contains" and see if that makes a difference?

pastedImage_4.png

Id also recommend enclosing the leads and contacts with double brackets and separating them from the last criteria - as given below.

pastedImage_11.png

Can you try these changes and see if that made a difference?

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Selventhiran_Ra
Level 2

Please try with Advanced Filter Logic (((1 and 2) or (3 and 4)) and 5)

and also on the filter 5, Please give the complete URL without https. 

I hope it will work out!

Thanks!

Selventhiran R
Vidhi_Kare
Level 3

Hi,

Thanks for your quick suggestions.

Yes, when i changed the parenthesis in Advanced Filter Logic to  (((1 and 2) or (3 and 4)) and 5). And removed https and changed to "Not Contains" instead of Is not as suggested by Karan Hari as above, it is working fine.

The results are as expected now.

Kind Regards!

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Vidhi Kare ,

Glad to know your issue was fixed. Please let us know in case of any other questions.

Also, incase you consider your query resolved, request you to please mark whichever response that answered your question as "Correct" so that this thread reflects as answered in the community & would aid in future searches!

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Vidhi, you should mark Karan's as the Correct answer.