SOLVED

Help! Webinar event in Marketo has members - but not connected to Go To Webinar!

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Webinar event in Marketo has members - but not connected to Go To Webinar!

I'm hoping someone can help me with this!

We have a webinar next week, and have launched a successful recruitment campaign with over 1600 registrations. It has just come ot my attention that even though I had created the GTW event - I did not connect it to my campaign in marketo. 

Is there any possible way to move the members of the campaign to GTW successfully? 

help!!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help! Webinar event in Marketo has members - but not connected to Go To Webinar!

Create a list. Add everyone to the list. Remove everyone from the program. Connect the G2W event. Add everyone from the list back into the program with the status of registered.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Help! Webinar event in Marketo has members - but not connected to Go To Webinar!

I know that if the GTW event has registrants before you connect it to your program, you can't connect it, but I'm not sure if you can connect it if it has no registrants, but your program does.

If not, you can create a new program, connect it to your GTW webinar.  Then select the 1,600 members of your program and change their program status to registered in the other program.  Then you can abandon your current program and use the new one.

When you registered the 1,600 members, did you send them an email with a link that would enable them to join the webinar?  If so, you'll likely need to resend it as each registrant gets a unique ID assigned to them from GTW when they register for the webinar and your prior email would not have had that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a list. Add everyone to the list. Remove everyone from the program. Connect the G2W event. Add everyone from the list back into the program with the status of registered.
Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Even better suggestion!