Re: [HELP!]Looking for Marketo and Cvent Customers

Anonymous
Not applicable

[HELP!]Looking for Marketo and Cvent Customers

Hello! I'm new to Marketo and I work at a company that organizes conferences. We're having an issue with connecting custom fields in Cvent to Marketo. Unfortunately, we can't move forward until this issue is resolved and we have some help.

We've had zero luck from both companies finding a customer of the two products who can answer our questions and help us. Are you a Marketo and Cvent customer? If you are, please reply. I'd appreciate it so much! Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jenny,

I'm familiar with the Cvent integration, as I work with some clients like yourself. There are a few things that could be going on here, but I would need some additional information to help troubleshoot. Can you let me know the process you're using to create these new custom fields? Are you getting an error(s)? I'd love to help, just need a bit more information to properly do so.

Thanks!

Drew Smith

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yeah, can you explain more about what you want to do, with details on fields, and screenshots?

I believe cvent has alot of fields you can sync and it is important to allow those fields to be synced and to map them to fields in Marketo. You may also need to define how and when those fields are updated.