SOLVED

Heatmap 'on-email design' clickthrough reporting

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heatmap 'on-email design' clickthrough reporting

Previously I have used Silverpop as my email provider, however with my new workplace we are using Marketo. 

One of the great features of Silverpop reporting was the heatmap reporting that would show you the specific email with 'on-page' clickthrough percentages for engagement with the email. I was wondering if there is a report already in marketo to do this or whether this is something in the works?

Cheers.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Heatmap 'on-email design' clickthrough reporting

Bec,

This isn't currently available. Check the Ideas section to see if that Idea has been posted already.

In my Marketo Guide, I suggest  a way to do this using the Email Link Performance report. Just select the email in question, run the report, and create your heat map using the click counts.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bec,

This isn't currently available. Check the Ideas section to see if that Idea has been posted already.

In my Marketo Guide, I suggest  a way to do this using the Email Link Performance report. Just select the email in question, run the report, and create your heat map using the click counts.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, I will have a look in there and see if it is. If it isn't I'll add it in.

Thanks again,
Bec