SOLVED

Re: Has there been any updates to the email editor?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has there been any updates to the email editor?

I'm seeing some extra white space being added to the editable sections in my HTML email once I have made an edit in the WYSIWYG.  This didn't happen using the same template a few weeks ago, does anyone know if Marketo have updated anything?

Here's an snippet of my HTML:

<tr>

<td valign="top" style="padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; " class="padright10">

<table align="right" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="left" style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; color:#333333; " class="mktEditable" id="para 1">

Your content management system (CMS) is the foundation for your digital experience strategy. But many companies are stuck with legacy and proprietary platforms that just can't keep pace with the speed of digital marketing.

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

Before:

Snip20160112_5.png

After:

Snip20160112_4.png

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

See this: Newsletter Template Suddenly has Extra Space

You can change the "root block" setting to None if you don't wish for editable text to be surrounded by <p>.

Justin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

See this: Newsletter Template Suddenly has Extra Space

You can change the "root block" setting to None if you don't wish for editable text to be surrounded by <p>.

Justin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot Justin Cooperman​, this fixed the issue.