Guides vs Grid

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Guides vs Grid

Hello,

I have just noticed (but change may be a couple of days old) that there is no longer the "Grid" option on LPs.

It has been replaced by the "Guides" option. Guides may be good to compare position b/w 2 blocks but I prefer Grid to position the blocks where I want on the page and be consistent in my approach. Is it possible to revert back to grid or to find a work-around?

Cécile @ Talend

Tags (1)
17 REPLIES 17
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Re: Guides vs Grid

That is interesting.  I agree.  If nothing else, it would be nice to toggle between the two.  Nice catch Cecile.  I am surprised they did not mention it in the release information (or atleast I did not see it).  I also wish they would bring back the treasure box feature where you could show only certain types of assets, so filter to show only landing pages, or only emails etc.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG where did it go. 

any ideas on how to locate center with guides. 

Kind regards,

Anton

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who had a "WTF moment"!

Plus, I don't know if this is only me, but now when I try to re-position form, it just "sticks" to my mouse. I cannot have it stay where I have but it just follows the movement of my mouse. I have to close window and re-open it... and that NEVER happened before!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bring back the grid!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bring back the grids!!! The guide isn't very helpful when trying to align multiple social sharing buttons and rich text boxes.
Anonymous
Not applicable

WE WANT THE GRIDS! WE WANT THE GRIDS! 0EM50000000SSm2.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone found an answer to this? I'm surprised no one from Marketo has chimmed in here... 
Anonymous
Not applicable

In addition, I have yet to be able to drag a vertical guide into position. Not a good change, regardless of how useful or not some may have found grids.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, My Guide lines are also stuck. It would be nice to have grids and guides. Sometimes staring at the dots too long can make things too crazy.