Re: Guided Template Stylesheet not working on iOS Devices

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Guided Template Stylesheet not working on iOS Devices

Hi Marketo Community,

I created a responsive Guided Landing Page Template and made landing page located in this URL: http://pages.hatchearlylearning.com/Guided-Template-Test.html

Resizing the window in my Chrome browser shows the tablet and mobile viewports working as intended. However, when I try to open the same page on my iPhone, the desktop view shows up and all of the responsive elements seem to have been stripped except for .two-column-container-bg-image, which changes images correctly based on screen size. Clearing my history did not help. 

I initially had the style sheet hosted externally, so I tried moving all of the CSS into the template but still had no luck.

Any help with troubleshooting this would be very helpful! Attaching the code for the guided template as well. 

2 REPLIES 2
Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Got it to work! Just needed this line of code in the <head> so that mobile devices would recognize the media queries. 

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

Ronnie_Duke2
Level 4

I was going to say - it works fine for me, but then I read your reply . Glad you got it figured out! Good looking LP btw!