Re: Guided Landing Page Template Designers - Any recommendations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would second this. Revenue Pulse created a solid template for us with good communication and turn around. They also have specific expertise in setting up Tokens which have sped up our workflow considerably. Recommended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used Revenue Pulse and they are good and good people.

They also offer Knak.io which I believe you can get a test account for - building templates in an out of the box way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much everyone for your input. It helps a lot. Umesh Sondhi Thanks I have responded to Rahul's email with details to connect some time tomorrow. We are hoping to have made a decision before the end of this week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We used RevenuePulse to build complex responsive Marketo templates (some of which are purely tokenized).

They have been great and easy to work with.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can recommend http://templatestud.io. They build custom templates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recommend knak.io. They have a great set of email and landing page templates that have good design and are not as complicated as the marketo templates available in their library. I also like their level of support. They are very responsive and available to tweak and answer many questions we've had.  Knak is simple and easy to set up and use and they connect their templates right into Marketo so you have to set a few parameters with your brand logo/colors/font and then push the templates right into Marketo for immediate use. We have used a few outside designers and there have been issues with the marketo editable tags.  Also when you work with an outside designer it takes a few iterations and several QA to get right.  So it's a time or cost choice you'll have to make.  I've not had those issues with knak templates.  The prices is right as well, very affordable for small businesses. I'm happy to talk to anyone further if you want to chat with me.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

A guided landing page is really just a normal web page with some very small additions of Marketo-specific tags. Any web development firm would be able to handle this no problem. If you have technical experience yourself, you could just download "marketing landing page template" from the web and add some of our tags in the code: https://docs.marketo.com/display/DOCS/Create+a+Guided+Landing+Page+Template .

It's pretty straightforward, nothing that requires too much investment.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Totally biased post here, but given many of our customers have recommended our company (Revenue Pulse) in this thread, I feel the need to add this to the conversation:

Although it seems pretty straightforward, the amount of times that we have come in to recode something by another agency who was a so-called 'Marketo Expert' is quite staggering. Although I agree that the syntax is relatively straightforward, when agencies who have never been in the Marketo Marketer's shoes in the sense of how they will want to edit or use the template try to add variables and elements, it typically turns into a big mess. Or, they just put HTML in everywhere which renders the point of the template useless. We've even seen cases when nothing is visible in the landing page itself other than the elements and variables, and only when the page is previewed does it show up.

IMO, it just makes a lot more sense to work with a company that has done this hundreds of times and will be able to get you exactly what you want right out of the gate. You might save initial dollars going with 'any web development firm', but chances are there is going to be a lot more back and forth and time expense than just going with someone who specializes in this type of development.

Anna_Bruning1
Level 4

Knak is a great option for ease of use and beautifully designed pages. We wanted something more custom built to our needs and style so we worked with their other arm, RevenuePulse, to get mobile responsive guided pages built to order. We liked working with Pierce and team and are very impressed with the pages. They are stunning and give us the flexibility to turn sections on and off based on the needs of a given project. I would highly recommend them.

We tried for a while to do the designs in-house but ended up with pages that were less than impressive and didn't have all the functionality that we wanted. My opinion is that this is an area where bringing in experts is worth it to make sure the pages represent you brand in the best possible light.

Mike_Nawa
Level 2

Hi Tash Mirza​,

I'd suggest considering Knak.io here. We used Knak.io to develop our responsive landing page templates from scratch. With Knak you can quickly select a template for every situation and marketing channel and have it in brand and ready to go in 5 minutes worth of work.

Happy to talk further about our experiences, if you'd like to chat feel free to reach out!

Best,

Michael

Michael Nawa