GoToWebinar Statuses

Evan_Clark
Level 2

GoToWebinar Statuses

Hi,

I'm trying to set up and configure a GoToWebinar Event Program in Marketo but I'm a bit confused on a few things:

1. After the GTW event has passed, I want GTW to pass the "Attended" attendee status to Marketo and Salesforce (in Salesforce, I want it to update the Campaign Member Status from "Registered" to "Attended" and in Marketo I want the program status to update from "Registered" to "Attended"). What filters/triggers/flow steps will accomplish this?

2. Is it possible to add logic to this process? For example: if attendee was present for greater than or equal to 15 minutes, mark them as attended. If attendee was present for less then 15 minutes, mark them as ineligible.

3. After the GTW event has passed, I want GTW to pass the "No Show" attendee status to Marketo and Salesforce (in Salesforce, I want it to update the Campaign Member Status from "Registered" to "No Show" and in Marketo I want the program status to update from "Registered" to "No Show"). What filters/triggers/flow steps will accomplish this?

Thanks,

Evan

1 REPLY 1
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: GoToWebinar Statuses

HI Evan,

What you describe implies that you have 3 elements in place: (1) a program in Marketo which syncs to (2) a webinar in GTW and to (3) an SFDC Campaign.

The only campaign you need to set up is the Registration one (see page 15 of http://launchpoint.marketo.com/assets/Uploads/Marketo-GoToWebinar-Adapter-UserGuide.pdf).

For your questions 1 and 3, GTW will sync the status back to Marketo without any need for a campaign. For question 2, if you are syncing to an SFDC campaign, that will also occur automatically (Sync an SFDC Campaign with a Program - Marketo Docs - Product Docs).

If you import the program Even with Webinar Connector from the Marketo library, it will have most of what you need.