SOLVED

gotowebinar integration issue

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

gotowebinar integration issue

Hi,

I'm looking at the guide to install the GoToWebinar adapter but it's not making sense and I need help. 
I'm in admin- launchpoint- new service
the only service option that's populating is "custom" & the "API only user" does not get populated at all so I can't create the service. 

Going back to the installation guide, the steps look completely different from what I'm seeing making me wonder if I'm even in the right section.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: gotowebinar integration issue

There was a configuration issue that I have fixed.  Please give it a try and let me know.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what subscription type you have?  If not, under help at the top right of your screen, select Subscription info.
Hunter_Meek
Level 1

Cheryl - I'm having this same issue. We have Dialog edition. The only options in my LaunchPoint add new service drop-down are "Custom" "Facebook" and "Google AdWords". I need to add GoToWebinar but it just isn't there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dialog Edition
Anonymous
Not applicable

There was a configuration issue that I have fixed.  Please give it a try and let me know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

I'm having the same issue trying to set-up a new launch point service API access. Are you able to assist me in fixing this?

Thanks!

Annie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

Yes that seems to have fixed it.

Thanks,

Elihn