SOLVED

Re: GoToWebinar Integration - Form Data Question

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

GoToWebinar Integration - Form Data Question

Hi - I am trying to set up an event using the Markto integration with GoToWebinar (GTW).

Currently on our GTW registration page, in addition to name, email address, company, etc... we also require answers to 3 specific questions such as, "Does your company currently use a marketing automation system" and "what is the most important feature?" These are answered by choosing from a drop-down. All of this information gets "stored" along with the registrants name/record.

My question is, when using marketo integration, what information from my form is going to get passed to GTW? Is it only first name, last name, email address? What about all the other fields? Do those only get recorded into my Marketo lead record? Is there a way to map answers to these types of quesitons, PLUS other fields such as company name, industry, etc., into GTW as well?

I'm not sure how this works and I cannot find documentation.

Thank you for your help.
Jennifer
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only information that will pass from Marketo to GTW at this time is First Name, Last Name, and email addresss.  The other fields will populate in Marketo but will not be visible in GTW.  The User Guide can be found here:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KyxJ

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only information that will pass from Marketo to GTW at this time is First Name, Last Name, and email addresss.  The other fields will populate in Marketo but will not be visible in GTW.  The User Guide can be found here:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KyxJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Cheryl for your quick reply. That is exactly what I needed to know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl, one more question if you don't mind. Once Marketo talks with GTW after the event and syncs the attendee information, can I map that "attended" or "not attended" info into Salesforce?

Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you can sync a Marketo Event with a SFDC Campaign. Check out these articles to learn more about how to do it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you.