GoToWebinar Attended Flow?

Shelly_Wilson
Level 3

GoToWebinar Attended Flow?

Here there,

Just set up test webinar to see if I have everything integrating correctly: program/Event set up, linked to GTW Event, emails approved and campaigns activated. Invited & Registered into working correctly. However when I started broadcast on test webinar, checked that colleague was visible as attendee, and ended webinar, neither GTW nor Marketo are picking her up as Attended on dash/summary levels. In GTW History view and Report dash view it says 0 attended. When I download actual attendee report, however, I DO see her as attendee, so it did in fact capture the data. In Marketo, though, webinar event summary view it shows 0 attended.

So questions are:

–Do I need to set up a specific flow for Attended like I did for invite and registered stages? I'd assumed GTW pushed this info to Mkto

–Could this simply be a delay thing. It's been 30 mins since I ended the webinar, but I know things aren't always fast in Mkto

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: GoToWebinar Attended Flow?

Hi Shelly,

Make sure the channel member statuses are correctly set in the admin -> tag -> channel (and display a screen shot here if you have any doubt).

you do not to set up a specific flow for this, it should be automatic.

It can be a little long, still.

-Greg

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did the attendance eventually sync over? It can take up to an hour.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Shelly_Wilson
Level 3

Yes, it did! Thank goodness. Eventually updated with correct data

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Shelly,

pls set the question as answered, so that it gets out of our radar

-Greg