Re: GoToWebinar api 403 error since 6am PDT March 27, 2017

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

GoToWebinar api 403 error since 6am PDT March 27, 2017

I've been getting a registration error for all my GTW events since 6am March 27, 2017. GTW has a note on their API status here: Citrix GoTo APIs Status but they don't seem to be considering this status less then "operational". Anyone else having this problem?

13 REPLIES 13
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's too bad! Can you share a little more information on the issue.

Are leads not getting registered?

If you go to admin > launchpoint > does it show that gotowebinar is connected?

I had a problem before where we had to re-login to gotowebinar because of updates on the gotowebinar side.

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

Thanks Darrell,

Leads are not getting registered in GTW and show up in the program as "registration error".

Re: launchpoint - shows "failed". I just tried to log in again to see if that helps anything.

Really appreciate the response,

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

I have had this issue for a week now. The only resolution we found was signing in through incognito mode, but that is a quick fix. Marketo support is researching it further for us since it continues to happen.

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

HI Tara,

Signing into Marketo or GTW through incognito mode?

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

Sign into Marketo in incognito mode, go to Admin and LaunchPoint and sign into GTW through there. Add in your credentials and it should work. You will still need to go back and update the Members with the "Change Status".

We have to check everyday to make sure and are going through the steps in fear that our Webinar is not going to work.

Dan_Stevens_

Instead of logging in every day, create a simple operational program that includes an alert and trigger campaign to notify you when the connection breaks:

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks for surfacing this.  We don't have any active programs using the connector, but when I try to "log into GTW" in Admin, I can't.  A new, blank window opens for a couple seconds and then just closes.  And I can't even setup a new connection.  Hopefully, they get this fixed soon as we are about to send out a new set of webinar invites.

pastedImage_0.png

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

Same thing happened to me when I tried to reset based on Darrell's suggestion.

Dan_Stevens_

I opened a support case as well so that Marketo sees that this is a widespread issue.