Google Adwords Service Action Integration Failure with Google Ads

derekforde
Level 1

Google Adwords Service Action Integration Failure with Google Ads

I am having trouble integrating Marketo Google Adwords Service Action with Google Ads. When trying to 'Authorize Marketo' while setting up the Service Action, I get an error message saying "oops... something went wrong, please contact Marketo Support". I am also getting another weird error message stating "Error creating webinar login" when creating the Service Action.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.27.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.29.04 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Google Adwords Service Action Integration Failure with Google Ads

This is a known issues! The way to fix this is to actually remove the Marketo app from the Google account before re-attempting to create the Launchpoint service for Google Adwords. You can remove the Marketo app from the google account by going to the permissions page of the Google account you're trying to link with the Marketo.

derekforde
Level 1

@Darshil_Shah1

I tried that multiple times and service action will show as success (for about 20-30 mins) but after will show as fail.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Ahh okay - I think you should reach out to support for this getting fixed then. Let them know you'd try integrating by removing the Marketo app from the Google account but that won't stay put.