Re: From Name not sending correct name

Anonymous
Not applicable

From Name not sending correct name

Hello i am sending a test to myself and have hard put in the from name and i have a different from and reply to email. When i send myself a test i dont get the from name i put in, i get the name of the persons email i put in for from and reply to email, i also tried creating a token and using that and stll receive the same issue.

is anyone else have issues with this?

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Bobby,

Advice: post your questions in Products, rather than in champions. Much more people will be seing it and will be likely to answers.

Please provide a screen shot of your email header in edit mode.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the recommendation i moved it over to Products.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

As Greg suggested, can you screenshot the editor of the email where you're having issues? And just to confirm, you aren't sending a sample of something with a draft and not sending a sample of the draft -- right? (Explained in the image below)

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dory, I was using the 'Send Sample' not 'Send Sample of Draft'. I think we determined that outlook just knew the email address and decided to change the name to the from email, which is weird when i have a different from name, but I sent a sample to my personal email and it came in correctly so i guess that is the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

having the same issue.  thanks for the update.  I'll let the team know it is an Outlook issue.

Thanks