SOLVED

Re: Framer and Marketo Forms

Go to solution
pleeflang
Level 2

Framer and Marketo Forms

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone uses Framer for landing pages.

We're trying to embed a form on a page and it previews fine but when it's published live the form doesn't load. Wondering if anyone has had the same issue and what they did to solve for it. 

Thanks,

Pieter

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Bit frustrating to not hear back, but your problem is bound to be that Framer inserts the form embed code asynchronously.

You need the exact solution described in this post. I created a simple page in Framer, reproduced your problem with the standard embed code, and solved it with the doOrQueueFormsStuff() function.

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

We need, as always, the URL of your page.

SanfordWhiteman

Bit frustrating to not hear back, but your problem is bound to be that Framer inserts the form embed code asynchronously.

You need the exact solution described in this post. I created a simple page in Framer, reproduced your problem with the standard embed code, and solved it with the doOrQueueFormsStuff() function.

SanfordWhiteman

pleeflang
Level 2

Thank you Stanford, Sorry I didn't mean to ghost you, we got it to work but then today It didn't. We implemented this solution and it 100% works. I also feel the form loads faster. 

thanks you. 

SanfordWhiteman

Thanks for the feedback, glad it works.