SOLVED

Found an outdated webpage--how do I find out which Marketo program it corresponds to?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found an outdated webpage--how do I find out which Marketo program it corresponds to?

I found a Marketo landing page via a link--it's outdated and we need to update it. Problem: How can I figure out which Landing Page asset it's linked to in Marketo so I can edit it? 😕 We have many landing pages in our instance.

Have peeked at the source code and haven't found anything in there to help me identify how to do this. Ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Found an outdated webpage--how do I find out which Marketo program it corresponds to?

Hey Amelia,

If there's a form on the page you can go into the source of the page(ctrl+u) and search for "lpid".  Grab the number of the lpid from the 'value' of the input element.  Next go into Marketo and replace the '#**************' at the end of the URL with this '#LPxxxxA1' replacing xxxx with the number from lpid.  This will take you to the page in your instance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Found an outdated webpage--how do I find out which Marketo program it corresponds to?

Huh. I thought there was an Idea for a search by URL somewhere.

Ask Support? They can see that on the backend.

You might also check Admin > URLs for any redirects that might exist for that URL.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Amelia,

Pick any unique word from the url and search for the same in the search bar. 

Hope this will help!
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Amelia,

If there's a form on the page you can go into the source of the page(ctrl+u) and search for "lpid".  Grab the number of the lpid from the 'value' of the input element.  Next go into Marketo and replace the '#**************' at the end of the URL with this '#LPxxxxA1' replacing xxxx with the number from lpid.  This will take you to the page in your instance.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny: Brilliant! Great trick. I used this, then clicked Edit Draft so I could see, in the top purple bar, which program the page was a local asset in.