SOLVED

Formula Field - Mark the Score right when lead MQLs

Go to solution
Adam_Benitez1
Level 3

Formula Field - Mark the Score right when lead MQLs

I'm trying to create a formula field that fills in the field with the behavior score right when a lead becomes an MQL.

The formula I tried is:

If MQL Date is in past 1 hour,
     Value = {{lead.Behavior Score}}
     Else, Do Nothing

When I click "Save". I get the message, "Cannot save rules, check to ensure that all of the choices are valid".

Any idea why this may not be working?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Formula Field - Mark the Score right when lead MQLs

Hi Adam,

The Formula field is not the right way to do it. AFAIK, you can only manipulate string fields there.

You should rather create a score field instead and use a smart campaign that does the same. You also should rather use a trigger campaign so that it gets executed precisely at the moment the lead becomes MQL. i the flow of this SC, just use a data value change, attibute= your new score field and new value = {{lead.Behavior Score}}

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Adam_Benitez1
Level 3

BTW, I'm trying it in Sandbox first. Do formulas work in Sandbox?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Adam,

The Formula field is not the right way to do it. AFAIK, you can only manipulate string fields there.

You should rather create a score field instead and use a smart campaign that does the same. You also should rather use a trigger campaign so that it gets executed precisely at the moment the lead becomes MQL. i the flow of this SC, just use a data value change, attibute= your new score field and new value = {{lead.Behavior Score}}

-Greg

Adam_Benitez1
Level 3

Thanks, Gregoire.

Didn't know you could only manipulate string fields. That's good to know for the future. I was hoping

I could just do it with a simple formula field, but will have to use campaigns, as you suggested.

Adam