SOLVED

Re: Forms 2.0 : embedded forms do not prefill ?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, waiting for the pre-fill to work before we can migrate our forms. Do you guys have any timeline in mind for when the embedded form will work properly (ie. with pre-fill)?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The embedded forms are kinda useless for us without the pre-fill ability. Any time frame for getting this in?
Anonymous
Not applicable

A bit too early to provide an exact ETA, but it's absolutely a line item for us for 2014.

Stay tuned!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jason,

For those of us on a newer Marketo instance, is there a way to select forms 1.0?
*Since embeded forms 2.0 cannot pre-fill?

Thanks,
Alex
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, that will be really great, indeed!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jason - if the concern is about security issues in presenting personal information to third party sites, shouldn't we be able to manage that in our forms settings? We're embedding forms on web pages we own and control, not random sites, so I'm not sure what the security issue is.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Amanda makes a great case here. I agree with Amanda that the use case is really for sites we own/control. 

For me, we sell through the channel. We create partner landing pages to be hosted on their sites through MDF funding so they can be funneled into or Marketo instance. It will be a fantastic boost if we have this function to replace our now painfull work arounds to get leads into our Marketo instance from our partner websites.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this item?

Cheers,
Bec
Brent_Evans1
Level 1

I too would like an update on this.

Thanks,
B
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a need for me as well. Any update is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan