SOLVED

Form's look and feel

Go to solution
KanakoTone
Level 5

Form's look and feel

Hi,

I'd like to set up my Marketo form like this form look.PNG. Especially the part that the Full Name, Email and Company is inside the field... Is it feasible with custom CSS? I don't know CSS very much, so I'm wondering...

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Form's look and feel

Hi Kanako,

You do not need CSS to add Full name, email and company. This is eacily done setting a "Hint text" for the fields and removing the label.

To get checkbox on left and label on the right, use a "Checkboxes" field type, remove the label and add the label as a display value and True as a stored value.

For the rest, this is typically something CSS can do for you

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kanako,

You do not need CSS to add Full name, email and company. This is eacily done setting a "Hint text" for the fields and removing the label.

To get checkbox on left and label on the right, use a "Checkboxes" field type, remove the label and add the label as a display value and True as a stored value.

For the rest, this is typically something CSS can do for you

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

And also, remember that there is no full name field in standard in Marketo and that it is not such a good idea not to capture first and last names separately, because it may be difficult to separate them later on (which would be needed for your CRM)

-Greg

KanakoTone
Level 5

Thank you Greg, I thought I had to write some CSS, but it was actually available as default. Your comment saved my time and resources

For Full Name part, I'm aware that Marketo doesn't have it. The image is from somebody else's webpage we are mimicking

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

+1 Greg, this is pretty simple CSS enhancement... for a fluent designer. Don't know what that icon of an "index card" is supposed to do, though.