Form prefill issues on SSL since Pre-Fill Feature Upgrade

Charlie_Marketo
Level 2

Re: Form prefill issues on SSL since Pre-Fill Feature Upgrade

Sanford WhitemanJay Jiang  - sorry for the delay in responding but was out of the office all day yesterday

I have run tests on a range of different instances and the only one that is displaying the issue is sj02.

Justin, I have raised a support case and will send details to you directly

We are on lon09 and we don't experience this issue.

Charlie_Marketo
Level 2

I have tested app-lon09 as well and appears to be ok.

app-e also appears to be ok

Charlie_Marketo
Level 2

Well this is strange and probably proves that I have been an idiot somewhere along the line - but Marketo support set up the same sort of test as I have been running and all is working fine.

I ran my own tests again... and all is working fine i.e. I can no longer replicate the issue.

Sanford WhitemanJay Jiang , are you still seeing the issue?

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

It looks like it's fixed now. You definitely weren't imagining things. I had to write a script just to fix our email preference centre because of it.

In fact the script is still relevant, with this, once you refresh the page, your prefill still remains. Also works if people navigate directly to the page rather than clicking an email link.

Charlie_Marketo
Level 2

console.log(mktoPreFillFields) throws an error ReferenceError: mktoPreFillFields is not defined

I described it as not accessible as I wasn't sure that it hadn't been moved
Karyn_Hill
Level 4

I'm not sure if it's related but at some point in the last two weeks, our forms stopped displaying options based on a member status each person has. Regardless of member status, it only shows the options that should be displayed to non-members. I submitted a support case last week and they came back to me on Friday with the suggestion to turn off pre-fill. That didn't help my situation, but it leads me to believe Marketo was aware of the issue at least by then.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

(Program) member status isn't something you can directly use in a form, so this doesn't sound related to Pre-Fill. Have you segmented the form on the LP?

Karyn_Hill
Level 4

We have a custom field for member status, which uses our custom membership codes. It (usually) works just fine. I should have just said I submitted a case for something else about a form and they seemed aware of the pre-fill issue at that time.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Hi folks, we had a support ticket come in for this but it was closed and the behavior was verified as working as designed. Please, please, please don't hesitate to continue to reach out to me directly if you still are experiencing any issues. We haven't been able to reproduce anything but this is a priority so don't be shy!

Justin