SOLVED

Re: Form is prefilling but I set it not to????

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form is prefilling but I set it not to????

I am trying to have a form NOT prefill. I had it working when I tested it, but now that I have sent out the email it appears to have reverted back to prefilling. 

What I've done (and confirmed is still the case) - in the landing page, selected Landing Page Actions->Edit Form Settings -> DEselected the Prefill box (i.e. no check mark).

Why is my form still showing as filled? I am trying to get people registered for a webinar and due to the WebEx integration, need them to complete the form each time. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

In the actual form settings (not the landing page), are all of the fields set to pre-fill? If they are, this is probably what's causing it, and I'm not sure if that's a bug or not.

You might want to create a clone of whatever form you're using (I'm assuming you're using it elsewhere where you DO want it to pre-fill), and have it be used only for webinar registrations. Then alter each field in the actual form's settings so it doesn't pre-fill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

In the actual form settings (not the landing page), are all of the fields set to pre-fill? If they are, this is probably what's causing it, and I'm not sure if that's a bug or not.

You might want to create a clone of whatever form you're using (I'm assuming you're using it elsewhere where you DO want it to pre-fill), and have it be used only for webinar registrations. Then alter each field in the actual form's settings so it doesn't pre-fill.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon, Whitney!

Matt's suggestion is a good one, often times the individual landing page has been set to allow prefill, which overrides the global selection for the form.  I highly recommend opening up a Support Ticket so that our team can start taking a look at it to determine the exact nature of the issue.

Thank you for your time,

Jesse
Premier Support Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all. Got it figured out. It was that I needed to have something changed at the form level not just landing page - luckily my agency figured it out pretty quick!