Re: Form fill trigger - have a question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form fill trigger - have a question

We went live with a white paper yesterday but hadn’t set up the filter campaign to capture anyone who downloads the white paper. So need to set up a campaign to capture anyone who downloads the whitepaper between when the campaign went live yesterday and when the trigger will be made active. Is this accurate set up?  also the form is located on the marketo landing page so should i add a filter/trigger for that?

pastedImage_0.png

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

No, you can't go back in time and fire triggers like hits. This trigger still only fires for new Fills Out Form activities.

You should leave it activated going forward, but also run a Smart List w/a Filled Out Form filter to backfill the one you missed.

also the form is located on the marketo landing page so should i add a filter/trigger for that?

"Constraint" is what you're asking about (not filter or trigger) but you do not need this if this named form is only used on a single page.

James_Leedom1
Level 2 - Champion Alumni

Sanford Whiteman​ is correct about this. You must use a static (or green) filter in order to pull this list in to batch them as members of the program. I would also use the filter for "Member of Program" and exclude anyone who is already a member of the program from after the trigger was turned on.

Hope this helps!