Form Fill By Date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Fill By Date

I just pulled a smartlist of all who filled out a particular form. This form has been active for several months. Is there a way to see the dates that these people filled out the form?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form Fill By Date

If these leads are all newly acquired via the form, you can simply add the "Created" field to your default view in Lead Database.

Otherwise, the cleanest way to see all the leads that filled out the form, to my knowledge, is to have a separate smart campaign trigger for filling out a form with the following criteria:

Smart List: [Trigger] Fills Out Form is [your form here]
Flow: Change Program Status [Current Program] ["Fills in form" channel]

Then, when you click on your activated trigger, you can select the Results tab and see a list of leads who have completed this action, along with the dates they completed it on!

0EM50000000R0dS.jpg

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you could of course check each lead's activity log, but that's a lot of work.
You could also create a smartlist for filled out form on specific date, and re-run the report for all the dates.
I don't think there is a report, which you could use, that will allow you to group results by date.
If you really want to know this, you should create a field for it and tag it with each form fill.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I actively do what Diederik mentioned above and it works for me especially when I want to see who filled out the form on a specific date.