Re: Form Fill Analytics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Fill Analytics

I need a report that shows conversion, specifically form fills by week and also by month. Updated At, Created At and Aquisition Date does not work as grouping because none of these show the date of the form fill.  

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have your forms fills trigger having the lead added as a member of a Marketo program / SFDC campaign, you can create a report showing the responses by week and month in the Revenue Cycle Explorer (Program Membership Analysis) and in SFDC (Campains with Campaign Members report type).  The RCE analytics can only report by month, quarter and year.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

So if you don't have RCE/RCA, is it still possible to do this?

I think you'd have to use a Smart List with Filled Out Form IS ANY Date Between X and Y to accomplish this and then put it in a spreadsheet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately I don't have RCE/RCA.

Josh, you got me pointed in the right direction though. What I did was create a smart list for each month using the filters you mentioned.

I then created a Lead Report in Analytics and added each Monthly Form Fill smart list as custom colums in the set up.

I still had to group it by something so I grouped it by Lead Source because that is something we track in a hidden field on every form fill.

The end result is Leads by Month broken out by Lead Source. The generated chart in Marketo wasn't what I wanted so I exported to Excel and created a chart that way.

This will work for now but I would like to see a standard report of conversions that can be grouped by the date of the activity. Our success measure is conversions regardless of whether the name was already in our database.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a similar need, but the problem with the smart list is it only accounts for the 1 lead filling out any number of forms in that week. What if I wanted to show a report with the total form fills by week?

For example, Jane Doe downloads 4 pieces of content and requests a demo. That's 5 form fills (marketing touch points) for Jane Doe, but she'll only be counted once in the smart list.