SOLVED

Re: Form field with a list of all email assets in a campaign

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form field with a list of all email assets in a campaign

Is there a way to populate a form drop down list with all emails in a certain campaign? for example I want to build a Landing Page that would allow a sales person to enter a leads name, email address and campaign code, (when he enters the campaign code, a list of emails within that campaign would appear as a selection option). Once all information is entered, the campaign will send a email to that specific lead. This enabling a sales rep to send a new customer a copy of a previously sent sales email easily.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If you built this all using the REST API, yes. But it's well outside of the public-facing Forms 2.0 world.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

If you built this all using the REST API, yes. But it's well outside of the public-facing Forms 2.0 world.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shame, this is a feature easily done in eloqua.... Thanks for the answer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know of any resources  I can reference to guide me in the right direction to achieve this?

SanfordWhiteman

Other than the developer docs, I wouldn't say everything is in any one place. This blog post and its follow-up will give you insight into the Request Campaign API.  But you'll need to cover a bunch more areas. For example, you'll need to set naming conventions on your requestable Smart Campaigns so only those eligible populate the dropdown.

Also consider using a hybrid API-read/Form-write approach where the API is used to fetch campaigns but it's actually a referral form post that triggers the email.  This is tons more scalable than API-only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

yea, I read those blog posts, I like your referral form approach, will look into that! Thank Sandy!