Re: Form CSS - Assistance with Bugs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form CSS - Assistance with Bugs?

Hi All -

A combination of discussions here and CSS, and I have successfully customized my web form to make it GDPR compliant and not ugly (I'm pretty proud of myself - marketer here!). 

I am still having 2 minor issues:

1. the background colour on the form fields disappears in Chrome when user uses autofill (see screen).  This is a known(ish) issue from what I can find, is there any workaround for Marketo CSS that anyone has found? (screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 8.29.12 PM.png

2. I believe I have set the formatting for my country drop down to be the same as the others, but it is clearly different (margin within the field, font, width not hitting 100%) - any suggestions on how to fix it?

You can see the live form here: https://www.northplains.com/demo/

Any help greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This is a known(ish) issue from what I can find

I don't know what you mean by "known" as it's being compounded by your own CSS (the file autooptimize_58d....css😞

input:-webkit-autofill {

-webkit-animation-name: autofill;

-webkit-animation-fill-mode: both;

}

If you change this to -webkit-animation-name: none; the background will be the typical autofill yellow, not transparent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford, I found this CSS as well - but I am not sure where I should apply it? (that's what I meant by known issue, in that I had found other resources with similar queries, but none specifically related to Marketo).

On another note, I figured out why it wasn't spanning 100% for the select field.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'm saying you have this in your own external CSS file. It needs to be removed from there.