FORM Checkbox content disappears when value edited.

KSalvione
Level 1

FORM Checkbox content disappears when value edited.

I have a form with a checkbox field that appears when a certain country is selected from a dropdown field above. This checkbox field works fine and appears as it should, until I try to edit the text value of the checkbox. It appears to accept the edit in the editing panel, but when I preview the form or activate the form on a landing page, the checkbox no longer appears when the country is selected. The field below it SHIFTS down though, as if making room for that checkbox. This leads me to believe the checkbox is "there" in a sense, but not visible. Why is this happening and can it be solved so I can edit the form? 

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: FORM Checkbox content disappears when value edited.

We can only help you if you provide a URL.

SaurabhGoyal_GN
Level 4

@KSalvione - Please help us with the URL to see the actual issue. It's not possible to make any guess without having a look. 

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

This can happen when the values in your Visibility Rules (VR) don't match the updated values of a checkbox, radio or select field sometimes. If you made changes to the value of the checkbox text, that will not be reflected in your VR. The easiest way to address this (if it is the issue?) is to remove the VR you've got setup and re-add them. This will pull in the updated values (text) for the checkbox and might get that to show up again.

Just a blind guess here, but if you could share a link to the page where you're seeing this error it looks like there's a few folks eager to help ya out!