SOLVED

Re: Firefox 31 Login Problems

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Firefox 31 Login Problems

I am able to log in fine on other browsers but on my Windows 8 PC, Firefox 31 doesn't seem to allow me to pass the log in screen. No errors are displaying after submission.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blackbaud1_Mark
Level 1

I've been using FF 31 on a Windows 7 machine for a week or so with no problem. I just now fired it up on my personal Windows 8 machine (Surface Pro) and it worked fine there as well.

When we've seen the issue of looping back to the log on screen, sometimes it's an issue with the cache and cookies. Have you tried clearing them and re-trying?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
blackbaud1_Mark
Level 1

I've been using FF 31 on a Windows 7 machine for a week or so with no problem. I just now fired it up on my personal Windows 8 machine (Surface Pro) and it worked fine there as well.

When we've seen the issue of looping back to the log on screen, sometimes it's an issue with the cache and cookies. Have you tried clearing them and re-trying?
Anonymous
Not applicable

It wasn't the cache or cookies as I cleared those out first but I disabled all of my Firefox add ons and the problem resolved itself. Explored it a little further and it seems to have been the "HTTPS everywhere" add on.